Friday, January 3, 2014

God Sees Us Through...Again

I'm always blown away when I see how God is working in my life. I shouldn't be, because I know He always sees me through...but I'm still in awe. And it happened again today. 

Finley arrived almost 4 weeks early and I didn't even have enough sick days to cover me on his actual due date. This meant two things: 1) I got extra time with my sweet baby boy at home, but 2) I didn't have a paycheck since October. 

We had saved up enough to cover us for the anticipated due date through Christmas, but not much more. Ava had arrived just 5 days early, so we were expecting something similar. Thankfully, Finn came when he was supposed to and allowed me an extra 4 weeks with him.

I know people have been complaining about the snow and weather lately, but it has honestly been an indirect answer to my prayers and has really helped our family. Because of the snow days our school had in December, I wasn't docked any pay on those days. As a result, I received a small paycheck today for the days I worked before Christmas break plus those snow days. My paycheck that I wasn't counting on today was direct deposited this morning and was the exact amount we needed. 

God truly never ceases to amaze me with the ways He takes care of me. I definitely believe that everything happens for a reason, even if we don't know the reason just yet. God is so good

.

No comments:

Post a Comment